This workshop focuses on the mutual importance of microsystems technology (MST) and artificial intelligence. The topic of the event is divided into two parts:
MST for AI: What are the micro system technology requirements for a general AI application?
KI for MST: How can AI methods make microsystems technology more innovative?
- The strong link between AI applications and the development of micro system technology, especially microelectronic products, needs to become visible.
- Applications in which AI methods set the basis to more innovative and intelligent products based on micro system technology will be discussed.
We are looking forward to presentations by the following speakers:
Details and registration: www.microtec-suedwest.de
- Dr. André Kretschmann, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Christian Burwick, IMS CHIPS
- Florian Liebgott, Balluff GmbH