On October 26th, the main results of the BMBF-sponsored Spitzencluster projects will be presented.
The main project results will be summarized and discussed in several topic modules.
- Image processing and integration will be presenting the work on the SSI-ITAS, SSI-Insero3D and PRONTO-Konkamis projects, all being applications with image sensors developed at the IMS.
- Industrie 4.0, network sensors will be detailing the joint projects SSI-SmartWake, SSI-Minergy, SSI-eCULTS, SSI-SmartWT and PRONTO-VolProd and their results stemming from cooperations between sensor manufacturers, developers of autonomous radio systems and equipment providers for micro mounting.
- Cluster production technologies combines the results from several projects around the PRONTO production platform.
- Flexible, intelligent components will be discussing the hybrid foil systems with ultra-thin silicon chips manufactured by the IMS and their multiple applications demonstrated in the PRONTO-Drusym, PRONTO-Ultimum and SSI-SmartImplant projects.
- Cluster services for more competences will be giving a summary on initiatives for education and knowledge management.
Further information on the MicroTEC Südwest final presentations can be found on the following website: https://microtec-suedwest.de